The institute provides residential facilities offering a comprehensive range of facilities within the institute, separately for men and women. We understand that most of our students are moving away from home for the first time, so we strive to make the transition as smooth as possible by providing a comfortable, safe, and homely set-up within the campus. All the rooms have been designed to provide adequate moving space and ample air and light.
- Residential facility is permitted on annual basis for students admitted for regular programs.
- A residential facility will be provided till the end of the regular academic session. Students can come and join four days prior to the start of the academic session.
- A separate residential facility for men and women is available within the campus.
- Rooms with attached washroom, bed, table, chair, and Almira’s.
- Mess facility with Veg and Non-Veg meals
Hostel food facility
1. Good Mess to cater to students’ needs.
2. Nutritious, hygienic, and delicious vegetarian and non-vegetarian food provided.
3. Variety of dishes on the menu.
Safety and Security
The institute ensures the safety and security of the students in the hostels through dedicated Hostel wardens who take care that proper decorum is maintained on the campus and they are there to assist the students in case of any emergency Conditions.