The 2023-24 academic session of NIITS will start on July 20, 2023, and will end on April 26, 2024. The deadline to receive a completed application for BTh and MDiv along with support materials is June 30, 2023.
Any applicant for admission should normally be recommended for this program by their local church pastor. The pastor should have known the student for at least two years.
- Entry Requirements
Candidates for admission should have:
- successfully completed regular high-school (10+2 or equivalent)
- completed 18 years of age for BTh at the time of joining NIITS
- a satisfactory proficiency in the medium of instruction
- a convincing experience of Christian salvation
- a clear commitment to Christian discipleship and service
- desire and readiness to be prepared for Christian ministry
Candidates without 10+2 schooling, but above the age of 30, can apply as mature candidates, but will be required to demonstrate their ability to study at BTh level.
Candidates should submit the following forms:
- Completed NIITS admission Application
- Application Fee of Rs.300
- Pastor’s Reference General Reference (x2)
- Written Testimony (500 words, guidelines included) of salvation experience
- Educational Certificates (Attested copies)
- Medical Certificate (General Report)
- Baptismal Certificate
- Sponsorship and Financial Aid Form
- Fully Vaccination certificates
A personal interview with the admission committee is a must and there are no exceptions to this.
Last Date for Application
The deadline, for receiving applications is June 30 each year, after which a late fee (Rs 100) is payable.
Academic Year 2023-2024
NIITS follows the four-week modular teaching method in three terms a year. The current terms are:
Term 1: July 24 (Mon) – October 14 (Sat), 2023
Student Study Break: October 15-21, 2023
Term 2: October 23 (Mon) – December 16 (Sat) 2023
Student Winter Break: December 17, 2023, to January 20, 2024
Term 3: January 22 (Mon) – April 26 (Sat), 2024
2023-2024 Graduation & Commencement: Friday, April 26, 2024